Friendly Cyber Cafe Software
In order to upgrade your current version of TrueCafe, uninstall your current version and install a new one. You have to upgrade both server and client software.
When you uninstall TrueCafe, it doesn't delete you database and settings.
TrueCafe database is upgraded automatically by Database Workshop utility when the installation is over. In case you get an error message upgrading the database, please download and install the latest version of Microsoft Data Access components
If you upgrade from version 4.0 or earlier:
1) Stop all TrueCafe services: Windows Conrol Panel > Administrative tools > Services
2) Open your old TrueCafe data folder, usually C:\Program Files\TrueCafe
3) Open your new TrueCafe working folder: TrueCafe main menu > Tools > Data Folder
4) Copy (overwrite) backup and db folders and .ini files from your old TrueCafe folder into the new one.
5) Run TrueCafe Database Workshop and update your database: Windows Start Menu > TrueCafe > Database Workshop
6) Start all TrueCafe services: Windows Conrol Panel > Administrative tools > ServicesTrueCafe. Friendly Internet Cafe Software