Paid for License - Did not get any

Discuss any issue concerning TrueCafe software

Paid for License - Did not get any

Postby Mits-MW » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Hello Admin,
On Feb 17 I paid for US$139 for five license and did not get it. The credit card company withdrew the money from the card but says the order was declined. the order # for plimus is 44123911.

Thank you for helping.
Mits-MW

Re: Paid for License - Did not get any

Postby Serge (TC) » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Hello Juan,

Thank you for your interest in our product and your purchase attempt!

I'm sorry, but your order has actually been declined and we can't send you the license. Your card hasn't been charged. What you see in your card records is the amount reservation, not deduction. The reservation has to be released in a few bank days. It looks a little bit confusing but it's how the credit card companies work and we can't do anything about this.

Anyway, don't worry, the amount you think was withdrawn should be released soon.

If you have any problems paying with a credit card, please contact your bank to get the exact details you have to fill in placing the order in the Internet or use any alternative payment methods: bank wire transfer or Western Union.

Please contact us by email support@truecafe.net if you have any further questions regarding your orders.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Serge.
Serge (TC)
Site Admin

Postby Mits-MW » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:52 pm

I did call my bank this morning and they said the amount was removed from my account.

So does that mean that although you will not give me the license, i have to wait a few days before the money is returned to my account and try again

also, who declined the order: was it the bank or the license supplier.

I would really be happy to sort it out.
Mits-MW

Postby Serge (TC) » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:26 am

Unfortunately we can't send you the license since your order has been declined and we haven't got your money.

You placed the order at least 2 times and first time it was declined by our payment processing system (inconsistent contact/billing info filled in) and next time it was your bank who rejected the transaction (authorization failed error).

I would recommend you waiting for a few days till your credit card amount is reserved and then try again. Probably you have to contact your bank before placing the order next time and ask them what exactly do you have to fill in in the contact/billing fields.

Thank you very much in advance!

Regards,
Serge.
Serge (TC)
Site Admin

Return to General