TrueCafe WiFi Gateway and iOS Devices

Discuss any issue concerning TrueCafe software

TrueCafe WiFi Gateway and iOS Devices

Postby Dill » Tue May 08, 2012 1:20 pm

Hey Serge,

There seems to be some issues with iOS devices and the wifi. When a client uses a device such as Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc. the customer is logged in successfully but there is very little or no access to the Internet. If the same ticket is used on a windows system everything is all fine. Can you check up on this issue please as there is an increase in the number of iOS devices using my Wifi service and all I'm getting is complaints.

Regards,

Dill
Dill

Re: TrueCafe WiFi Gateway and iOS Devices

Postby Serge (TC) » Tue May 08, 2012 1:25 pm

Hello Dill,

OK, we'll check this but actually TrueCafe makes no difference between Windows and iOS devices.

Does it depend on what websites you open or protocol (http, https) you use on iOS?

Regards,
Serge.
Serge (TC)
Site Admin

Postby Dill » Tue May 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Serge,

No it doesn't matter. All apps that uses an Internet connection is affected. There has to be an issue somewhere because all my iOS devices and my clients device has the same results.

Regards,

Dill
Dill

Postby Serge (TC) » Wed May 09, 2012 9:05 am

Hello Dill,

Can't reproduce this problem unfortunately. I've just connected my iPad to our test network, tried to open a website and got TrueCafe login page.

Could you please contact me via MSN/Yahoo Messenger/Skype so we could monitor this issue online?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Serge.
Serge (TC)
Site Admin

Return to General