Friendly Cyber Cafe Software
TrueCafe supports billing of game consoles such as XBox, Nintendo, Sony PlayStation, etc.
The idea is that you buy special AC modules which you plug your game consoles monitors into. The software turns on a monitor when you start a customer session and turns it off when you stop it or the pre-paid time is over.
Contact X10.com (they have an online chat on the website) and get:
1. One computer interface CM15A
2. A number of AC appliance modules, one for every game console.
3. ActiveHome Professional software (provided for free).
1. Connect your X10 computer interface to your computer, plug in X10 appliance modules to your AC outlet, install ActiveHome Pro software on your computer. Plug in your game consoles monitors to the appliance modules.
2. Make sure that you can turn on/off any module (which means a console monitor) from ActiveHome Pro software:
2. Open TrueCafe main menu > Setup > Terminals. Add your game consoles to the list specifying X10 modules names (A1, A2, etc.) in the IP address field:
Open TrueCafe main menu > Tools > Options > Script tab. Specify turn on/off scripts:
"C:\Program Files\AHSDK\bin\ahcmd.exe" sendplc terminal_ip_address on
"C:\Program Files\AHSDK\bin\ahcmd.exe" sendplc terminal_ip_address off
When you start a customer session on a game console icon on the server, TrueCafe replaces the terminal_ip_address command param with your X10 appliance module name and runs the following command, e.g.:
"C:\Program Files\AHSDK\bin\ahcmd.exe" sendplc A1 on
...which turns on the corresponding game console monitor.
Similarly, when you stop a session, the "turn off" command is executed.TrueCafe. Friendly Internet Cafe Software