Wi-Fi startup bug fixed

When you restart your TrueCafe Server PC, sometimes Wi-Fi doesn’t start automatically and you have to either run Wi-Fi Setup Wizard again, or restart TrueCafe Server system service. This bug has been fixed, use the latest update (re-install TrueCafe Server software):

11 Responses to “Wi-Fi startup bug fixed”

1. richmond says:

Why cant the administrator end the session of clients automatically when the PC goes off, I have to end the session of my clients when there is lights out , please do something about it because I’ve recommended it for most of my friends in the cafe business in Ghana.

2. Serge says:

Open TrueCafe main menu > Tools > Options > TrueCafe Client tab, enable “Stop session when Windows shuts down…” option, hope it helps.

3. richmond says:

Please Serge its still not helping, it only works when u shutdown the PC.My problem is when the PC goes off unexpectedly.From the server, you will see the time still running, unless you end it your self.

4. Serge says:

Do you mean that server should automatically stops a customer session when there is no connection to a client PC?

What if the problem cased by a network disconnection, should the session be stopped as well?

5. richmond says:

Yes please,that is what I meant. That the server should automatically stop a customer session when there is no connection.
    Thank you….

6. Sizomu says:

Hi Richmond, Have you tried TC > Task > Shutdown all Terminals?
    (With This I Assume your server has a UPS to hold & give you some time.
    I am From Uganda, and Sometimes the Generator Fails, We then Use that option and Write balance on paper before the battery fails.

7. richmond says:

Sizomu I knw that ups can help but u know is not every body that can afford to buy one for their server or for the whole cafe.

8. Dan Eshun says:

Please fix wifi bug still not fixed…Please FIX

9. Serge says:

Dan, what exact Wi-Fi bug do you mean?

10. Dan Eshun says:

The startup bug, its still not fixed.

11. Serge says:

Dan, could you please zip and email us your C:\TrueCafeData\logs folder to support@truecafe.net ?