TrueCafe 6.1 released

What’s new:

O&K Print Watch integration.
Advertisement on client desktop (unlocked).
Dynamic unlocking code.
Unlocking code access option.
Ticket refund
Goods: export to Excel/CSV, search items.
Fading hints.
One minute charge.
Select rate for new tickets.

You can download TrueCafe 6.1 from our website:

13 Responses to “TrueCafe 6.1 released”

1. pzdepz says:

Thanks, Truecafe team

2. Baligyana says:

truecafe 6.1 is great and has a lot of features compared to the previous version of Truecafe. But i am still using the version 5.1 because there is a feature in 5.1 that is gone in 6.1.

3. Sizomu says:

A agree with Baligyana, my 2 business are sticking with V5 because of one good feature which is missing…..

4. Serge says:

Hello Sizomu,

Excuse me, which exact feature do you mean?

5. Anonymous says:

Probably web access

6. Hi Serge says:

the one that keeps track of the customers deposited amount. not like members.
    > http://www.truecafe.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2347
    PS: I will add a picture to illustrate, because i am not getting why it was dropt in v6.
    you named it “Guest Customer Session Deposit”?

Other than that, True Cafe is in a league of its own. well done….

7. Serge says:

OK, I see. This was done out of simplicity. You can only start time pre-paid guest customer sessions now. Anyway, we’ll think if we can improve this in the further versions.

8. Fernand says:

Sir, i have a problem with my wifi and my clientcan’t connect with laptop since last week. my router have no fault please help.
    my engeneer is not avalable by now.
    Thans

9. Serge says:

Contact us via support@truecafe.net, we’ll try to help.

10. MERINE ZINSOU says:

j’ai installé la nouvelle version de truecafe télécharger sur votre site et mon code de déverrouillage ne marche plus comment faire? merci

I installed the new version of TrueCafe download on your site and my unlock code no longer works how? thank you

11. Serge says:

If you’re using version 6.1 your old unlocking code is no longer available. Instead, unlocking codes are generated dynamically now:

12. franklin says:

how much true cafe cost? im from philippines… can i used it in 3 server in my area.. we have room for gaming, research and combined. we can’t combined all because of building structure. thank you… i send msg before but I don’t receive any reply… thank you..

13. Serge says:

Hello Franklin,

You can see our prices on the following page, we can provide you with some discount if you purchase more than 1 license at once:

Unfortunately you can’t purchase a single license and use it on multiple servers.